Align to the changing attitude to workforce mobility. Delivering desktops and applications from the Synapse360 cloud platform to your users at any time, on any device from anywhere provides the following benefits:
- Allow users to bring own devices (BYOD), or work from any location securely on any device without a requirement to enforce security policies on 3rd party devices or restrict access to devices provided by the organisation itself.
- Modernise any application through the ability to utilise mobile devices to access without investment or redesign of the application
In addition to end user advantages, Desktop as a Service provides
- Latest desktop operating system or shared desktop through the latest remote desktop technologies. This is becoming an increasing headache for IT administration, especially where Microsoft is removing support for older generations of desktop operating systems. Our Desktop as a Service incorporates a comprehensive migration process to ensure the organisation’s current applications continue to function with the latest generation of operating systems
- Integrated security services, including patch management, anti-virus and web filtering, again removing a burden on the IT department.
- Delivery of desktops to users removing the dependency on user infrastructure such as PC or Laptop. Desktop as a Service delivers a desktop to a user via the web onto PC’s, laptops, thin clients and mobile devices
- Desktop as a Service provides access to the latest desktop applications including the latest versions of Microsoft Office and associated applications such as Project etc. Applications can be subscribed to rather than purchased reducing the large CAPEX associated with deploying latest versions of desktop applications.
- Choice of desktop delivery:
- Windows Server with terminal services and Citrix Xenapp
- Windows desktop operating system with dedicated desktop per user based on VMware
- The Infrastructure required providing users with an outstanding end user experience
- Internet security including anti-virus and critical component backup
- Infrastructure as a Service, providing server based file systems and business applications from Microsoft
- Expert consultancy and support from our design and support engineers