Our Infrastructure as Service platform provides organisations with a comprehensive service catalogue of subscription based business applications from Microsoft, Citrix and VMware. Business can subscribe to services and applications and pay for only what they utilise. Existing on-premise applications and data can be migrated easily into the platform, modernising legacy applications.
Key Benefits to Infrastructure as a Service
- Remove IT infrastructure capital expenditure
- Reduce operating expenditure into a single monthly manageable cost based on usage.
- Have access to IT infrastructure on demand responding rapidly to business growth or change
- Remove the risks associated with infrastructure failures within the business by moving to a highly resilient supported platform
- Remove critical but often ignored challenges such as backup and recovery from being a daily burden
- Realise the benefit of anywhere, anytime any device business.
The key benefits to subscribing to applications hosted on Synapse360 cloud
- Subscribe rather than purchase expensive applications such as email or database applications from Microsoft
- Organisations can offload application capacity management and remove on demand headaches and costs
- Remove the requirement to manage complex application infrastructure requirements such as capacity, performance, backup and security as these services are built into the Compualto cloud platform
- Hosted externally, IaaS solutions remove the need to invest in costly recovery solutions such as Backup and Disaster Recovery
The Synapse360 Infrastructure as a Service platform provides a ‘building block’ approach:
- Choose how much infrastructure you require including
- Choose applications from the service catalogue and how many users
- Choose any additional services including:
Choose any additional services including
- Design services: Synapse360 Cloud Architects analyse and create the IAAS platform to the organisations exacting requirements
- Migration services: Our Cloud Engineers migrate data from on-premise to within our cloud platform
- End to End user support: Support Engineers manage and support your applications and your users end to end.